Saturday 22 October 2011

Comments!

So I had some lovely comments on here about the last chair, and I tried to comment myself to say"thank you", but my own blog wouldn't let me comment! I have no idea what I am doing wrong but every time I write a comment, pick an id (it doesn't matter what id I choose) and hit enter, the page refreshes and my comment isn't there. So this post is to say thank you for those lovely comments Sam and Zoe, and to let you all know how much I really appreciate kind words about my work, whether they are on here, on facebook, or in person. When you've been working hard on something and putting all your creativity and personality into that work, it is so heartwarming to have someone tell you that they like it. Suddenly all the hard work and frustration becomes worthwhile.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment