Monday 2 May 2011

Deliveries

This week I employed Mr Briggs to courier four upholstered cubes from Edinburgh to Cardiff. A client had ordered three single cubes and one double, in their company colours, to go in their office. These have been covered in hard wearing tweed to withstand daily use. 
The cubes are ideal space saving furniture as they are easily moved around, wonderfully comfortable, and can sit against any wall or under any table when not needed.  I have one handily tucked under my kitchen table for visitors to sit on.

 They also fitted in our car rather well...

After the deliveries we were able to go searching for things to bring home. There is something rather exciting about a large shed, with an almost hidden entrance, to explore...

Luckily for me I knew what I was looking for so didn't have to spend too long in the shed with the spiders. My parents have been storing this sweet old nursing chair for me. It needs new covers and a new seat pad - I may leave this original seat pad in the shed as that fur covered indent suggests the cat has made it her new bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment