Saturday 10 March 2012

A Colourful Week

As I have now officially started my maternity leave, and even had a leaving party with my four favourite Edinburgh girls, there has not been much creativity going on. There has been some shopping though and I am not sure which of my two colourful purchases is more exciting!
First up came this beautiful piece of machinery...



Though as I have made shortbread and lemon polenta cake with the KitchenAid in the past 24 hours I suppose there has been a fair amount of creativity! It really is a classic piece of kitchen equipment. Not only does it look beautiful but it is so easy to use, and amazingly quiet. As we are expecting many visitors after the arrival of Baby Briggs, at least I know it will be easy for me to bake something yummy to feed them all!

Next up was another colourful beauty...




Our orange and grey pram came from the Costorphine Pram Centre, where all the ladies were wonderfully helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Now we just have to practice putting this up and down!

And just to prove I haven't been totally lazy this week, here is my hospital bag all packed and ready to go...


And a very cute photo of Henny...


No comments:

Post a Comment