Thursday 28 July 2011

Bargain Bed

As anyone reading this who has stayed at the Briggs house knows, our guest bed is a very uncomfortable pull out sofa bed. Not any more. We managed to get ourselves an ex-display bargain whilst buying dinner last week in our local Tesco! The kind man who helped us even proudly threw in the headboard free to seal the deal. I could not bring myself to tell him that the tired looking cheap plastic faux leather headboard would not be going anywhere near my new home. But once we got it all home I realised that I own a staple gun and a cupboard full of material - genius!



It is now covered in a grey/blue tweed from the wonderful Bute Fabrics - I always buy a bit extra from them because you never know when you might need some tweed. We are now ready for visitors...

No comments:

Post a Comment